Sunday, October 11, 2009

Makeesha's Sketch Challenge #14





Hi there, I know it's been a while but i am now back with Makeesha's sketch this week- i enjoyed doing this one - it came together quickly and easy!!! (love it when that happens). I have used sweet slumber specialty with so saffron and riding hood red c/s, good friend and short and sweet stamps, and so saffron ribbon from the free ribbon bundles last month!!!!
YAY school goes back tomorrow - reality check - that means i go back to work - no more sleep ins and cruisy mornings for another 10 weeks, small price to pay i guess for a bit of normality again!!!! Hopefully i will be back during the week - i have a busy 2 weeks coming up so will see what i can fit in..... Thanks for stopping by and i hope everyone has a good week.
Holly

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours!! I have added your link:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Holly! I too love the colours and yummy DSP!!
    Have a good one!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours go well together, and the butterfly looks sweet with his little, cute button body. Enjoy being back at work (ha,ha!)Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly. I love the simplicity of this card and the little added clip. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Holly! The clip is very clever. I have trouble adding hardware. I must over think it. LOL!
    Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Holly! I love that colour combo and your use of the hodgepodge! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete