Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Something Sweet"





Yahoo - the new mini starts today - and i got my pre-order delivered today too - so what better way to spend the night than to stamp, and as i needed a birthday card for tomorrow i just had to use the new set called "something sweet" - this is a very cool set, i think i will use this one lots.

I have been slack with my posts of late - but will endeavour to improve ( i think i said that in my last post hehehehe), but tis the silly season after all....... Hope everyone has a fab week, until next time..........

thanks for stopping by

Holly

3 comments:

  1. Love your card!!! i haven't even inked up this set yet!! You have made me want to get it out:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card Holly, and the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly! I didn't get this set but now..... Happy New Year and I'm with you on the blogging. I have got to get my butt in gear and be more faithful to it I loved my purse and chocolates You were so sweet to think of me. I love surprises and this definitely was one. Wish I lived over there with you and Tracey so I could stamp with you both!

    ReplyDelete