Saturday, March 14, 2009

COLOUR THROWDOWN #33



I finally managed to do the colour throwdown this morning, i have really lost my mojo this week - it is taking me ages to get inspiration for these challenges!!!! ho humm!!!!
My green of choice was old olive, and i used for a friend stamp set and some flower fusions!!!
Maybe while i am creating i may give mojo monday a go - gosh its saturday and i am going to do mojo monday - bit behind this week. Anyway enjoy your weekend!!! thanks for visiting.
Holly

6 comments:

  1. Its been a bad week for me too. I hope to have a play tonight. I have added your link to the throwdwn. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! Love how you "framed" the flower. Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Very simple and sweet! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card--I love this flower! I think you must be getting your mojo back! Sometimes I don't know where mine goes either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love how you created your flower!! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete